HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pa Game Comm. Overhaul
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 01:14 PM
4evrhtn
Typical Buck

Default RE: Pa Game Comm. Overhaul

Holy Moses! Jimminy Christmas!
Tag has been filled. This was only the 4th buck I have seen all season after sooo many hours of seeing very little this fella came in following a doe. She came to my food plot and ate while he stood downwind of her grunting every 30 secs or so. He was 65 yds out feeding when I grunted at him, he raised his head, looked around and went back to feeding. I grunted again and he came to a scrape 35 yds from me and freshened it up and thrashed the branches above it. I grunted a third time and he came to 15 yds pissed off stomping and growling (never heard that before). The G5 striker passed through both lungs, he managed to go approx 120 yds and dropped. The doe had no clue what happened and continued to feed for another 25 minutes before moving on and allowing me to climb down. He scored 112 5/8", tooth wear indicates 2 1/2 yr old. He weighed 225 pounds live weight.Didn't scoreashigh as my 8 point last year but I didn't have 205 hours to put into shooting a buck this year.Nowgoing to Ohio on Wednesday for a week and a half, hopefully I will have another picture to post.

http://uploadpicz.com/zman/UUXQ29W.jpg

11 scoreable points, 18 1/4" inside spread, total 112 5/8"