HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - local archery shop story.... irratating
Old 10-31-2008, 02:24 PM
Tomkat08

Default RE: local archery shop story.... irratating

ORIGINAL: salty444

Ok so a long story short.. I visited a local archery shop for my lunchbreak. I see a guy asking about the2 blade broad heads and is saying that he lost all 3 of his other broadheads 2 days ago. Apparently he shot a doe and said it ran about 100 yards.. He waited for an hour and went in to look. Said the blood was spraying 10 feet on either side of her after the shot and lasted about 20 or so yards.. then a puddle then more spray and so on.... he said when he walked up to her the doe looked back and stood up.. so he shot her again... this time the doe ran even further. He claimed the deer ran for 3 miles leaving the same type of blood trail. come on... a deer spraying 10 feet on either side for 3 miles would have ran out of blood by the first 1/10th of a mile if you ask me...

anyway, he said the final shot was a shot to the face which really pissed me off. he said the deer ran off with the arrow in it's face and he couldn't find it.

what a joke
HAHAH this is totally funny. Does this guy really expect anyone to believe that crap?
More like he shot at a deer and it ran off.