HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hard decision about deer season and my second love
Old 10-30-2008, 06:24 AM
Huntingtherut
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hard decision about deer season and my second love

I graduated high school in 1996 and went on to play 4 years of college football. During those years of playing I always thought I would rather be hunting. I was raised in the woods and on the water and sports started to interfere as I got older. As I look back on it now, I wouldnt change anything about it. I was always told that I would have the rest of my life to hunt and fish. Well, they were right. Now, as a school guidance counselor, football coach and avid outdoorsman, I get in the woods when I can and make the best of every trip out. All I can tell you is to take everyones advice from this board. Play your heart out and take advantage of this oppurtunity. There are too many people out there that wish they could take one more snap or play one more quarter for you to waste yours away. Good luck this week and have a great time on that field. Play every play like it's your last because you just dont ever know when it will all end!!!