HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pa Game Comm. Overhaul
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Cornelius08
Banned

Default RE: Pa Game Comm. Overhaul

"And letting the public in to hunt.........not in this lifetime. There are so many poachers with no regard for property, game laws, and littering, we will never go down that road again. Other people do hunt there, but you can bet that I know them personally, and know when they are around. And they know what the rules are. "

I dont blame you for those reasons. Seems to me though, you are basing support of this program on a property that has not at all been touched by it. Also, if you support sound management, there is no excuse to have those numbers of deer on one square mile, yet you seem to support numbers less than1/5 or 1/6 that, and continuing to decline everywhere else in the wmu.

And yes, I see adeer or few on nearly daily basis on my travels through the county. I dont find that odd since the area isnt exactly "big woods" and the deer here are HIGHLY visible due to the broken habitat, and ya gotta remember you are driving through many square miles of deer habitat.

My problem isnt with "no deer" here. ITs with provenless than can be had responsibly for no reason. Its also with the desire of pgc to have thenow muchlower numbers to continue to decline even though they claim to be "stabilizing" it. The allocations dont equal that and will not allow it.