HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - No More Small Bucks!
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 08:13 PM
BigJ71
Site Bouncer

Default RE: No More Small Bucks!

ORIGINAL: Dopler

It does have an effect on me and other people who manage, you get guys like the goof above pictured with the spike hornsetting up 15 guys on 20 acres and blasting all of the deer that we raise. I just say have some paitence and shoot a deer that's an actual challenge. ANYONE can shoot a little buck.

Boy oh boy.........I don't even know what to say, your certainly not helping those (like me)who say QDM is just a smoke screen for "growing" bigger bucks just so you can say "look at me, I'm the best hunter in the world because I shot a big antlered deer"

Your greed for antlers has caused you to lose sight of what hunting really is....a past time, a sport, something we do to for FUN. No one posting on this sight NEEDS to hunt to feed their families, if you do you have no business paying for Internet service. You have let the size of antlers skew your judgment about what hunting is all about and that's different things for different folks.

Shoot what you want a, B&C slammer or a 4 point buck, a doe or a spike. Most importantly shoot what YOU want to shoot, don't worry about what others shoot, stop trying to "grow" deer and get out there and enjoy the great past time that hunting is. Pass it on to your children and stop trying to make others hunt the way you do....You never will because there those who hunt for the pure enjoyment of the sport.....regardless of the quarries age, size or gender.