HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pa Game Comm. Overhaul
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Cornelius08
Banned

Default RE: Pa Game Comm. Overhaul

"What’s doubtful? That I could harvest two adult does injust a few hours of hunting on two separate days? "

HUH??? Nothing I said had anything to do with that. The "doubtful because now there are so few" comment wasin reply to your comment of all thepoachers seeing all those "big bucks" we now have and not being able to help themselves!(LOL)

Im far from being so impressed that someone killed a deer that Im gonna call 'em a liar!![8D] Has zero bearing on what anyones views of our deer management is or should be. Way to go, I guess. Ive been bowhunting for weeks now and couldve probably killed 8 or 10 doe, not to mention 2 barely legal bucks a 7 and 8 point. Not my cups of tea.

"Boy talk about a cheap shot! "

I know you are "thick skinned" Rsb, and know youve given and recieved far worse in the last several years you've been telling tales on several boards, so I dont see your need to whine, cry foul and pretend to be offended.

"I have spent over thirty-one years protecting the resources and sport of hunting for thankless people like you. People that don’t have even the slightest clue about most of the things they think they know so much about. I put my life on the line to save a few deer, turkeys and other wildlife so some jackass that spends all of their time bad mouthing the Game Commission and it’s Officers can go out and have a reasonable change of success even though most of them don’t deserve success because they haven’t put any honest effort into learning how to be successful."

WAAAA! Cant think of any rational response to that drivel.

RSB, more often then not, its the ones in green that prove beyond doubt who the "jackasses" are. I didnt do a thing outta line, I give the wcos who do their job as they should all the credit in the world and appreciate what they do, but you wanna feign your disgustand use that as an excuse to take REAL cheap shots. Real classy Mr. "professional". I badmouth the game commission because they deserve it. And for the most part that has zero to do with you, and I have little problem with most wcos, but just like any profession there are complete idiots there as well. Most Ive met havent fallen into that category.....But sorry, Im not gonna sign you up for sainthood because you are doing the job you chose to do. If you werent doing it, someone else would be.

"We arrest the poachers when we encounter them, and I have arrested a lot of them over my career. "

Congratulations.

"What have you done for the benefit of the resources or the future of hunting?"

Enough by my standards.And I dont find it necessary for you to judge wether its enough or not.

"I dare say that you and your ilk have done far more harm to the sport of hunting and the future of our resources then even the poachers can do. "

Sorry. But Im not the one causing the hunter ranks to dwindle by over double the national average. Im also not the one crying for money, being sued, being cussed to no end, and soon to be audited because of their "credibility" issues.

And"my ilk" isnt either. LOLOL!