HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sold
Thread: Sold
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 07:00 AM
Rootsy
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bushmaster AR15 for Sale or Trade

Would you be interested in a 700 Remington Mountain Rifle? Bought this gun new in 1998 as a 25-06. I had it rebarreled a couple of years later with a Shilen sporter contour 22" match grade tube, chambered for 280 Remington. Action was also trued, bolt lugs lapped and the whole thing is glass bedded. Trigger was adjusted to 3 1/2 lbs and it breaks like glass... It's a consistant 1/2 MOA shooter. I've only put a couple of hundred rounds through it. All of this work was done by Johnson's Sporting Goods in Adrian, Mi.

Doesn't include a scope but I will include the 1 piece Leupold base and 1" rings.

I also have a some brass and handloads for this gun that I'd be willing to send with it... Brass is mostly nickel plated Winchester brass, unfired but primed with CCI BR-2's. Loaded ammunition has 175 grain Nosler Partitions. Also have some fairly hot varmit loads with 110 grain Hornady HP's loaded... 40 or 50.

I am also in Michigan, South Central actually. We could do this face to face if it is convenient for both of us.