HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Nameless Assassins Thread (45)
Old 10-23-2008, 07:49 AM
Huntinlady
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 45 Thread

Thanks alot for the great comments guys - I am still all junked up - like a little kid jacked up on mountain dew . I was feeling a little left out lonely, lost after I got him, cuz- now I have to wait to hunt the gun season. I keep wanting to check the weather channel and waking up and wondering what way the wind is. I do have a turkey tag that I still have to fill. And I can video my boy and my other half.
He was not the buck I had my eye on but we all know how that works- I wait for him come see me and never see him again! So I got a shot and I took it!!! I have put in alot of time and energy into getting him. And I am happy and would not have it any other way!!!
And on the bright side my other half is happy now- I can do all of my womanly duties around the house... I did tell him "I had shaved my legs for bucks" and then after I got my buck, he said to me a little concerned "You are still going to shave arent ya"? REAL FUNNY he is!!!
We went the other night and had a P&Y at 12 yards and he didn't shoot he had only sat for about an hour 1/2 and it was HIS first hunt for the year, so he said he would wait a little longer and his tag was for a B&C - lol. NOT ME I would have shot him, thats if I would have had a tag!! The bucks are starting to get a little worked up here. I will still check in. Keep on them and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!! HAPPY RUTTING GUYS!!!!