HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pa Game Comm. Overhaul
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 11:06 AM
BTBowhunter
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Pa Game Comm. Overhaul

Sproul,

we've gone round and round over this issue and although I agree that the potential exists for abuse, I really think you're blowing it way out of proportion.

I do beleive that you beleive it's going on and I'm trying to give you a fair chance to convince me and everyone else here that the problem is as big as you say it is. Your description of things you've experienced indicate that you have vivid powers recollection so this request should be easy for you.

Tell us the details of the situations where you have DIRECT knowledge of a dad using the kids tag on a sub AR deer. When, where, who, rack size of the buck involved and was it reported and did the WCO pursue it. What were the results with the WCO? Were the parties prosecuted?

For now, lets just hear the stories where you have some personal knowledge. I'm asling you to leave out the barroom stories that we all hear andlimit it to what you would be willing to testify to if called upon to do so.

I'll promise to do my best to read it all with an open mind....I invite you to convince me!

Fair enough?