HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team "Lucky 13"
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:53 PM
bhunter50
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team 13

Hey guys.......sorry I am WAY late......hope I havent gotten the boot!! LUCKY 13......sounds great to me! I have been busy filming for the wife and getting some stand time myself. So far I have killed a nice doe and seen several others.....but here are a few I am after followed by my bow kill from last november.......

Late winter 06 pic but my buddy thinks that he glassed him one night this summer........he is my main focus.....have seen him one time in 07.....he is a giant....

Another buck that we nicknamed hoss......great buck......only seen one time running away and by neighboring hunters.....

Here is a buck that we nicknamed "DT", runs the same farm with hoss from above....never seen him.....

And finally, here is my best buck that I took last year at the same farm thatDT and HOSSrun, maybe relation.......

I hope that I can be lucky enough to be in the right place on opening morning....lord knows I will be in early with my T/C Encore in tow and dialed in! By the way my name is brad and I will be checking back soon! Good luck everyone!