HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - THE REAL obama
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 06:59 PM
1shotkill1993
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: THE REAL obama

yea he did say something, you should probly go back and read this if you havent already. i know i am just a kid and you may not think i know much about the presidential stuff but I am extremely concerned right now. One, this country is in a huge economical mess of trouble right now. My family and i are feeling this first hand. my parents retirement funds have now lost more than $20000. we cannot do near as many things as we used to as we are in desperate need of saving money. my dad and i cant even afford to buy new hunting supplies. Two, obama is going to hurt this counrty sooooooo much if he wins this election. I have done some researching myself to find out if these things that people are saying about him are true, and guess what, they were! I dont feel like typing anymore so here is my point. If Obama wins this election, we, sportsmen are in trouble. He WILL NOT do as he says and protect the second ammendment. I doubt he will do anything he claims to do as his previous senate votes tell something different. I would rather not have to end my hunting career because of him so please just do not go for Obama.

NOBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!
NOBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!
NOBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!