HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I need a lighted nock
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 05:16 PM
BuddyBo
Typical Buck

Default RE: I need a lighted nock

Planter, I use Tracer nocks by Easton. I have the package before me right now and if you have the Easton Power bolts, you will need the tracer package marked Carbon, either flat back or Half Moon. But get the ones for Carbon bolts, not for Alum or 2216 0r 2219. I had no fileing or drilling to do. I just screwed a wood screw part way into the old nock, locked a vice grip plyers onto the screw and pulled and worked it out. I didn't remove any glue substance or anything else and simply inserted the tracer nock and pushed down against a table top and it goes in rather tightly and snugly. A perfect fit. The back of my package list your bolts as well as mine, (ten point pro elite) as well as Beman, Horton, Cabela's Barnett, and Parker. All Carbon bolts. Just get the flat or half moon as you need for your bolts. (Arrows lol)
PS. I watched the pro shop where I bought my XB install the first two tracers for me and that's how they did it. It's very easy and you will love those tracers. You actually can watch your arrow fly in the air to your target.
BBO