HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Which powerbelts are you having trouble with
Old 06-13-2003, 10:45 AM
slee
Typical Buck

Default RE: Which powerbelts are you having trouble with

Has the company addressed these concerns, or offered some sort of explanation? I don' t mind paying their price if they perform as designed, but it doesn' t sound like they are. Judging by the responses on this board alone, they have a problem somewhere. Whether it is with all of their bullets or only specific ones, they won' t stay in business long if they don' t do something about it. Could it be that they work better at a specific velocity, or something to that effect? I enjoy shooting my muzzleloader, but I don' t get to do it that often. I don' t know if I want to waste my time shooting these bullets if they aren' t going to perform well on elk this fall. Think I' ll work on fine-tuning loads for my Renegade with 385gr Maxi' s until I find out more about Powerbelts. The worst thing I could do is wound an elk and not find it. Been there, done that, had nightmares for weeks. Not a good experience.