HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Buck Bombers Thread (9)
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 04:26 PM
-DeerSlayer-
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 9 Thread

WOW..... been a LONG time since I posted... my appologies. What a wild journey thus far. I am out of commision for awhile ... This past weekend my foot got messed up pretty bad. Here's the story.
I was taking care of my folks place while they were in Cali and a cat got killed and I was burrying it for them. I just got finished and stepped on a stub of a horse weed and it went through my shoe and into my foot. It was the worst pain I have ever felt! I limped to the ouse and took off for the ER... I was diagnosed with a puncture wound but told them that it felt as if something was stuck in my foot. They told me it probably felt that way because of nerve damage... A week later I go back to my regular doctor and he tells me that he suspects that something IS in there. UGH! haha SO today I went to the plastic surgeon who cut my foot open and pulled out a 1/2" peice of wood and now I am bandaged up ... needless to say I havent been able to hunt for over a week. I am going nuts.I will be on here more often now though and will be posting my Pictures of deer and stands next week. I have some good pics to share so keep checking ... Sorry fellas, I will be back at it next weekend though!!!