HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Remington Genesis at Cabelas
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 04:26 PM
vaslugger
Fork Horn

Default RE: Remington Genesis at Cabelas

I tell you what I would like to have about 100 of these pot metal made guns as I could make a pretty penny on these so called plastic and pot metal guns.I was an inspector for 10 years and have owned 5 black powder guns.Two TC guns,One White,and Two Remingtons and my Model 700 would shoot circles around any of the others I ever had without even trying hard.My new Genesis with rebate cost me 165.00 for a stainless with synthetic stock and the quality of that gun is as good as the more expensive TC guns.See how many TC guns with stainless barrels you can buy for 165.00.NONE!Double that and add another 50.00 to it and then you can have a TC.While I like TC very much they are way over priced since Smith and Wesson has bought them out.Greg Ritz and Jim Shockey are great guys but dont believe all the hype they try to sell you.While TC sponsers every hunting show out there Remington is just flat out selling lots of great muzzleloaders for the average working man!TC prices make it hard for a new person hunting to get one even though I love to always buy American!I am glad that TC sponsers those shows as I like watching them but Remington did not get to be the largest gun maker in the world by being dumb as they reach out to the average American like me.Dont mean to rant but get tired of hearing TC talk how great they are but I have never seen one consistently out shoot my pot metal Remington! Mike