HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gimicks
Thread: Gimicks
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 02:00 PM
L. Clement
Fork Horn

Default RE: Gimicks

Sent Lock and Sent Blocker waste of money but clothing is nice. Silver lined clothing may have some potential and way cheaper then SL and SB so if you’re not convinced you’re not out 500.00 at least…

Sent Killer Sprays yes I think they do help, chlorophyll I think it does reduce the breath but not 100%. I just wish I could find a way to keep my darn feet warm… they sweat like no other, nearly tried everything…

I think the deal with the sent products is that they are not 100% so think of them like this, they are basically trying to reduce your sent signature so that the deer doesn’t think your right on top of it. Even though they still might dart out of there at the slightest whiff…

I think controlling our breath has the best merit maybe 80% of the sent signature. I really love the Dead Down Wind Products[/b] especially the $4 toothpaste and the $5 mouth spray, plus it even tastes good! The laundry detergent is good and so is the filed spray although it is pricey…

If you cant afford high end sent control then just wash your cloughs in baking soda, line dry outdoors and store in a plastic bag, cheap-o-la