HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Here are some BIG OL WI BUCKS
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 05:44 PM
bowtechlove

Default RE: Here are some BIG OL WI BUCKS

i hear ya on thay..theyall get so frickin jumpy on everything...picking things apart..like I said i dont care where u are and that the leaves r not turning or falling whatever...it dont matter....dont say im bs cuz I AINT NO LIER! YOU PEOPLE ON THIS SITE R RIDICULUS AND SO NEGATIVE BOUT EVERYTHING....all i wanted to do was show some nice buck and u all get frickin wierd...i think the rest of u are the ones who are bs..this is a site for hunters, not skeptics. I dont have toprove myself to a bunch people who dont know thier a** from a hole in the ground- sry that everyone cant except the fact that I can see nice shooter bucks alot of the time....its a lttle thing called "management"-you should try it, maybe u might be able to post pics like that too. But warning: PREPARETO "PROVE" OR HAVE CSI EVIDENCE TO SHOW THE DATE, TIME AND EVERY OTHER FRICKIN THING, MAYBE SOME DNA EVIDENCE TO SHOW THE BUCK YOU TOOK THE PIC OF IS THE BUCK YOU SHOT OR VICE VERSA!
WOW!!! what a bunch of jealous, self-centered people, they are deer pics stop being a hater