HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - "THE" Most Devistating Wound with a Rage Broadhead. Graphic pic.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Matt / PA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: "THE" Most Devistating Wound with a Rage Broadhead. Graphic pic.

That's why I will have a quiver full of them again this year in Illinois.

You cannot convince me of the total cutting surface over cutting diameter with this particular broadhead after seeing over and over andOVER again what theycan do.
Now just picture a deer that whirls a bit and you hit single lung, liver and maybe a bit of guts..........do you want THAT [:-]type of damage with 3-4-5" crazy entry and exit holes or a little 1 1/8" triangle?
LOL

If the 1 1/8" triangle best suits your bows energy level and the game you're after then go nuts, but if you have energy to spare, don't waste it people.

The Rage heads continue to impress me animal after animal, picture after picture. It seems like a bunch of hype with the oversaturationof them and a certain percentage of people will resist them just for that reason........only took me one animal with them last year to convince me to use them again this season.

If you have the energy to push that cutting diameter once it's open, I would use them with complete faith.