HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I had a guy pull a gun on me this morning. Police Phone call page 9.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Matt / PA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I had a guy pull a gun on me this morning.

Since when did we become this pitiful neutered society where everyone is SOOOOOOOOO afraid of what the crazy person MIGHT do if we call the police /cause "problems" or turn them in?!
It's really quite sad that being afraid of retaliation empowers people like this to do whatever they want.

Who's to say he doesn't go out the same night and rob a convenience store with that gun and shoot the clerk?

For the love of God people get a pair, stand up for yourselves and do the right thing.
Brandishing a firearm at another person in PA is a SERIOUS crime.

The second the gun came out 911 would have been called on the phone........."hey assclown, guess what I have the state police on the line, why don't you just hang loose til' they get here." He's going to SHOOT you over a broken bow and you hunting where he doesn't like? Get real. He's trying to bully you out of your spot which is exactly what he did.

So what are you going to do NEXT time you go in there? cower in fear at every twig snap?

Seriously what the frig happened to the United States?