HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NRA - Obama Ad
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 05:16 PM
700Rem

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

ORIGINAL: 700Rem

I work for a living.Nobody gives me nothing.

I am so tired of mis-guided people in this world.How the hell does that MORON Osamaeven have 47 percent ..that alone ,is a scary thought. It tells me that 47 percent of Americans have bought into his B/S and are totally LOST when it comes to politics.No one should allow themselves to be that easily mis-guided.
I am so tired of HANDOUTS...You just keep voting Democrap and I will continue to Vote on ethics,hard work and the belief that those who are mis-guided can still be saved.

You speak of all these misguided people, but then you say things like democrap and osama illustrating that you are what most people would refer to as ignorant in its rawest form. Hard to anyone to take you seriously when you don't even have the professional ability to speak with intellect or intelligence.

Maybe 47% buy into his health care plan, equal pay plan, plan to keep jobs in America, pull out of Iraq, maintain rights for sportsmen, tax breaks for 95% of the working class...maybe
Man you got alot of catching up to do....you really are lost if you actually believe that...