HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Horton quiver issue
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 04:28 PM
RyanATiffany
Fork Horn

Default Horton quiver issue

So i bought a used Horton Hunter Express SL crossbow this weekend. This will be the first time I go hunting for anything but I'm stoked to do so. If it's a bad choice feel free to dog it, but I've heard pretty good things about Horton so I figured I'd go with it for the first time.

I went to the store and bought broadheads, a quiver, some extra field points to practice and some bolts. Only trouble I've found with any of it was that the quiver wouldn't go on anywhere. I went back to the store to return the quiver and found out that Horton makes a mounting plate or something that comes with the bow to mount a quiver but has special screws and when you have that you can mount any quiver to it. The other problem was that the store doesn't carry it. Horton is taking a minute or 90 to respond so I thought I'd post here to see if anyone knew what it was that I need and where I can get it. I live in Columbus, OH and not far from Vance's so I thought about stopping in there to ask them if they had what I needed but I don't even know what to call it. I'm sure they'd know if they saw it but there seem to be some rather knowledgable people on here.

The guys at the store said a couple stores that had them sometimes but I, of course, forgot the names of said stores.

Thanks in advance!

Ryan