HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?
Old 10-05-2008, 06:06 PM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

So has zrexpilot and zrexpilots kids and zrex'sbrother and father, and a ton of other people on this board.
Can DD do it with a bow ? Thats your chalenge for this year. Any baffoon can do it with a high powered rifle.
And do it with out paying for it.
Zrex NOT that I have to proove ANYTHING to you ole buddy but I have been bow hunting for over 30 years .... my first compound bow was an Allen one that you MOST likely never even heard of but most OLD bow hunters have ... the way I got the nick name Doctor Death was from my hunting friends when I was harvesting 10 or 12 deer a season with a bow in Alabama ...and though I have never really counted I have taken over 100 whitetails with a bow which in all honesty is notTHAT impressive when you get to hunt in great state likeAlabama ...I only tell you this because "THIS BAFFOON" has already been there and done thatitsONLY because of bad eye sight I gave up the bow for a rifle ...as for you giving ME a challange ...my challange to YOU is just stay away from my post if you can .....
Hotburn thank you ole buddy ...I might just post my hunting diary JUST for YOU

dd