HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NRA - Obama Ad
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Roberoo

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

Well there is no doubt McCain has my vote BUT the reason certainly isn't focused on a single issue.
I think Bush has hurt this country financially, internationally, our pride, our world standings in education, health, and billions and billions thrown right to KBR/Halliburton Cheney cronies. No -- we have more issues than guns gents and votingfor a candidateon asingle issue contingent is just Un-American. Just what good has Bush's hand-holding friendships with the Saudi's done for this country ?
McCain has 73 lobbyists in his employ for his presidential campaign. Hey. I'm just a small guy running my own business, but when McCain's top 3 campaign workers work directly for the b*sturds that just about tipped us over and still may, I see "other issues" that ALSOneed our attention.
My father was in the Battan Death March and I was raised to believe that only very "Bad Guys" use torture, as have 90 % of the rest of the world, and they too have given patriots blood for freedom. I am left with few answers and many questions.
---- Roberoo
[/align]