HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bow sights wont line up. any help??
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 12:10 PM
fossbow

Default RE: Bow sights wont line up. any help??

yeah i've tried the foot spray, theres no contact anywhere. my arrows are the high country speed pro max 6.2 gpi which are extremely stiff but it shoots the same with my buddy's gold tip 5060and a bunch of other random arrows i have laying around. my only guess on this is possibly cam lean or just a bad limb. because this is a twin cam bow you cant really take any cam lean or limb twist out of it. my last bow was a HCA triple S and having dealt with the people at the HCA factory, i can tell you they are f-ing morons. i heard that they had pulled their head out their @$! and had fixed alot of their quality control problems with the latest bows but now im thinking not. my top limb does look like its got a slight twist to it, (at least it looks like it to me) so thats what i was thinking was causing the arrow to shoot all weird. Im half afraid to send it back to the factory for fear i might get it back with the wrong limb on it,(which is what happened with my triple S!!) but if thats what i have to do, so be it. ive just never heard of the sights not lining up like that before and thats why im puzzled on this.