HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NRA - Obama Ad
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 09:38 AM
jimbodwb
Spike

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

ORIGINAL: JagMagMan
Would that be the view that raises taxes?
This statement alone goes to show how media brainwashing can work.

Oh, yeah, the economic boom of the 90's! That would be the economic boom wave that "Reganomics" started!

yes the eonomic boom of the 90's--balanced budget,lower taxes,surpluss not deficit, and low fuel cost. We had none of these with your beloved "Reganomics". If reganomics started this how come it did not happen till the mid 90's and not 10 years earlier. This is the same arguement I here all the time. Regonomics had nothing to do with the economy of the 90's.

The bible says " Let those who WILL Not work, not eat!"
I AM "Union!" AND, the Republican Party IS NOT perfect! However, I CANNOT support a party that kills babies

Here we go quoting the bible again. What ever happened to seperation of church and state.
Yes, I agree with you. Those whowill not work should not eat. But what about those who CANNOT work. What abouthealthcare. What about "IGive me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."
I am tired of everyone making political judgements based on religious beliefs. I have no problem with you running your life based on a book written 2000 years ago but our free country should be run by a qualified individual and not someone who bases everything soley on religion. That is the foundation of this country. If you believe religion should control the masses then move to the Middle East.

And if you think letting a woman do to her body what her basic human rights allow her to is wrong then you support taking away the right to freedom and choice. If you take away freedom and choice, you take away the second amendment(you know the one we all on this forum are fighting for)