HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Elk Rifle "Hunters"/Spider Bull
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 02:55 PM
RedRiverHntr
Fork Horn

Default RE: Elk Rifle "Hunters"/Spider Bull

I take offense to what Dopler says....
all of my pink dresses are in "blaze" with lines to allow some camo aspects!!!

Seriously, I will admit that on the surface rifle hunting might appear easier, and surely there is the exception now and then that does prove it be when one gets really, really lucky. By and large, not so much. I guess it mostly depend on the "where" as much as anything else. If we were talking Pronghorns, then I am 100% with ya!

I love it when someone feels it justify's and validates their particular style by deriding and degrading someone else's!

I have done both types of elk hunts. Each affords me satisfaction in differing ways. To say that one is easier over the other, not so much.

Or put another way.....
Dope, you should wear your granny's panties for calling something "fair" or even "hunting" for that matter, when all you have to do is plop yourself down in the middle of nowhere and start blowing your horn and then trying not to get run over by the stampede!!! See my point? Not quite that easy and neither is rifle hunting. The places we hunt, one has to get about the same distance regardless of the weapon as the public land hunt makes them wary and you got to go in to where they live. And with rifle in hand you don't get the benefit of blowing your tricycle horn and him honking back, even though he didn't want to and even in his tiny brain, he knew it was a bad idea....and yet he still blurted out because it's his nature. Nope, by then he has heard every thing from the seasoned caller to the greenhorn trumpet and he just stays quiet and stays hidden.

WhileI do admire your 'nads for trying to even start that arguement,you might want to re-consider. But then again this is America and bygawd you got just as much right to your opinion as the next guy no matter how wrong or uninformed you may be! So go ahead....let'er rip some more. I'm listening!