HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - UPDATE!!!Guys, Lots of Prayers needed Please
Old 10-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Tomkat08

Default RE: Guys, Lots of Prayers needed Please

Dear Lord:

May you hear the prayers of everyone on this site and especially sr77's little man.
I wish and prey for you as well. It doesnt matter we dont know each other at all to me.
My son was a new born and his circumcision went bad and he ended up needing a blood transfusion 97CC of blood.
This really angered me because when i seen the blood afterwards they acted like i was paranoid about it since i was bringing it up so much. But i had to go crazy and almost get handled by security before someone really realized i was right. The person was someone who i had went to school with and she seen the commotion and came over to me asking whats wrong. Then she sen my son and alerted some people.

So i say this to you sr77. I know what you feel when it is serious and you know it but cannot comprehend anything or possibly even rest. I was up for more then 48 hours strait since this all took place.

May God help you to be strong and not tire through this time in your life. I pray you and your loved ones pain goes on swift wings as fast as it came.