HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ***URGENT VIRGINIA HUNTING DOG OWNERS***
Old 10-02-2008, 01:29 PM
crenshaw
Typical Buck

Default RE: ***URGENT VIRGINIA HUNTING DOG OWNERS***

Hate to burst peoples bubbles.

i dont hunt with deer dogs, personally its not for me, I also dont bait. I have nothing to hide on my property.

People who run hounds are ok by me as long as they stay on there property. The reason Ithink hounds people are going to either lose their right or have it severly restircted is because of the exact comments i read on here.Just because your dogs dont know property lines doesnt mean you can get away with crossing property lines. For some reason people keep throwing tradition out there, well from everything i have heardabout this it seems to me like there are going to be some severe restrictions. IE like when you can run them(notduring bow season, thats just disrespectful toothers) and how much land you must own in order to run them, I have heard a 1000 acres or more.

The problem only persist becausepeople dont respect there neighbors, in this country you have to right to do as you please upuntil the point itnegatively effects others. Well this is coming to the fore front becauseto many peoplearedisrespecting other people. Its not the dogs, its the people!!! Dont front like you cant lose your rights to use them, if the govt decides people are not responsiable enough they will take that right away.