HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New to the forums, kinda
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Scott07/OH

Default New to the forums, kinda

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a guest here for over a year probably but never took the initiative to register. This has been my go-to site for all my bow hunting needs. I also spend the majority of my class time on here lol.

Well here ya go:
My name is Scott and I am from Kent, Ohio. I took my hunter saftey course when I was 8 and have been hunting ever since. I am 19 now and attending Kent State University.

I absolutely love hunting and hunt anything from doves to coyotes. I really started to get into the deer hunting wen I was about 12. I have taken 16 deer in my hunting career so far and more than half of those have been with a bow. I do the majority of my hunting around my home. I used to hunt PA when I was younger and still hunt in southern Ohio where my dad and his buddies have a pretty sweet cabin.

It feels like me and my friend (Jgrund07/OH) have done everything right this year. We started in the early summer knocking on doors. We ended up getting 16 new properties this year. We have been seeing some GIANTS in the been fields in the summer evenings. We hung stands and got some climber trees ready. Every paycheck this summer we ended up buying a hang on and sticks, and pretty much every other thing you can think of hunting wise lol
(we love our lone wolfs). We are pretty much addicted to bow hunting!!!!

Well my season has been slow so far but I wish the best of luck to everyone.

I haven't figured out how to post a pic yet or I would show my biggest buck to date. If I could email someone the pic that would be great.