HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?
Old 10-01-2008, 08:30 PM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The Value of Doctor Death....more like NON-VALUE

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

Here is a series of Value add by the DD,

He NEVER and I mean NEVER is full of himself!!!!!:

Doctor Death, you are a HUGE waste of space.....No value add, no help to newbies, just a windbag. Period.

"there are a lot of pretenders and imitators so put up or shut up

dd "

"...one of these days you to can be a master of the elusive whitetail ...until then cheer up Buck-O ...there always the outdoor channel where you can WATCH how its done "

"Ahhhhhhhhhh but the 50% who know ANYTHING ABOUT hunting do

dd "

"...thus why some would call me "The King" ...thank you ..thank you very much

dd"

"The King

dd"

"I bet I know how you got your user name ...with YOUR attitude I bet a lot of people give you the "FINGERZ"

dd"

"....you must have attended one of my hunting seminars"

"Actually I wrote a song simular to that and sent it to Toby Keith ....

dd"

"...and you just dont mess with "THE KING" ..."

"your SUCH a dog I guess I will have to "take one for the team"...but anything for my fans

dd"

"Well the good Doctors humility will have to be put aside for a second ...I have been approched a couple of times about my own TV show ..so yes it has been twice ...but like Frank said the blood was running up to the horses bridle when I was dropping all those deer in Alabama back in 2005 and I think someone for PETA contacted ESPN or someone and complained so I never did get that TV show ...

dd" Now this **** is funny!

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do youu guys remember THIS thread ?

dd" Look at me let reincarnate thisNVA thread!
LOL ...and THIS coming from someone who professes to be "THE CARPMASTER" ..now THAT is a tilte ittakes a lot of talent to achive..YOU DA MAN
dd