HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Help clear Jim Shockeys name.
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 04:14 PM
TEmbry

Default RE: Help clear Jim Shockeys name.

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

First and foremost, I've heard the add and it made it clear that it was not the same Jim Shockey that we all know and love. Secondly, upon receiving the email news letter from Jim Shockey I was rather disappointed to read the following statement:

Here is a statement from Jim: "I am 100 percent for gun ownership by law-abiding citizens. As a Canadian I cannot vote in U.S. elections, of course, but I would never ever support any candidate who is anti-gun."

Mr. Shockey says that he is for gun ownership by law abiding citizens, but would never support any candidate who is anti-gun. Unfortunately, he must be somewhat ill-informed as neither candidate in this election is anti-gun. Yes, Obama is for stricter gun control to eliminate buying on impulse, however, he is NOT anti-gun. And, anyone has listened to his speeches, debates and read his position on the platforms understands this. (Don't even bring up the voting record as none of the votes deal with taking guns from law abiding citizens.)
Yea ...Good one
LMAO @ Jim!!

The ONLY reason Obama isnt proven to be extremely antigun, is because he voted "Present" when congress voted on those bills, well any bill really.

Yes
No
Present?!?![8D]

Id think stricter gun laws IS antigun anyway.