HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Ruttin Rookies Thread (40)
Old 10-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Planter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 40 Thread

Plenty of time for bone Ron so fill that freezer a bit. Sure wish I was hunting but I still have until 10/13 and it's killing me. I bet it was a nice morning in the woods.

The leaves aren't even thinking about dropping and the woods are thick. I have spotted a couple of rubs and a couple of small starter scrapes.The scrapes were small and made half hearted but it's nice to see them this early.

Hung 2 more stands this week as well. I don't really need them but it will be nice to have a couple more fresh stands. A Pal-O-Mine sold me two Loggy Bayou Cheap Seats and a bucket full of screw in steps for $40.00 so I had to put them up. One of them looks and feels really good. It's only a small piece but it's COMPLETLY surrounded by Nature Conservancy and Audubon Property and as legal as can be!!!

Drop something Ron and I will be happy tohelp you drag it out.Good luck boys and girls. I'm thinking we got to much experience on our team to be called rookies and I hope were not hustling the other teams.I hope everyone is hunting!!