HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - UPDATE!!!Guys, Lots of Prayers needed Please
Old 09-28-2008, 01:50 AM
sr77
Nontypical Buck

Default UPDATE!!!Guys, Lots of Prayers needed Please

It is 3:30 in the morning and I just got back from A.I. Dupont childrens hospital. Tonight around 6pm my 3.5 yr. old nephew aspirated on his own vomit. He turned blue and stopped breathing. I was not there at the time although i hear my sisters boyfriend performed CPR until 911 arrived. He was taken to Brandywine Hospital where they worked on clearing his airways as well asbreathing treatments for four hours before transporting him to AI. They got as much fluid out as possible right now. He has not regained conscienceness since 6. He has been put into a medical coma to help with the healing as his lungs suffered severe trama. He is not out of the woods yet or even close and is considered severe critical condition, his stats have stabilized and they are ok with where he is at for now but won't know much until mid day tomorrow, this was better than earlier when they pretty much took my sister and I aside and prepared us for the worse case scenario.His name is Slade, and any prayers sent his way would be much appreciated. You guys have been great through the few years I have been a member here and I am hoping to just get enouugh prayers said to help pull him through this. Thank you....

P.S. I put this post here as it is the only forum I post in on this site.

Shane