HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Death From Above Thread (31)
Old 09-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Hotburn76

Default RE: Official Team 31 Thread

Went out today and had a pretty good day. This morning they moved real early. Could hear them moving just before legal time, and made out some faint images, but come sunrise they were moved out. Went out to a different spot this evening and had a great time. I had a doe moving just to the left of me, but out of range. Then had two squirrels going to town fighting just behind me, they made a big ruckus and fell out of the tree. Had all I could stand and decided to turn around when they made the big crash right behind me. Bad part was just on the other side of them about thirty yards back was four does. They must have made me when I turned quickly, and since we were in line with the squirrels I was directly in there sight path. A few big blows and they trotted off. Dad seen a single doe and then three does and a buck, but no good shots were presented, said they was moving and only stopped a few times. He also seen a nice gray fox come in real close. Good luck guys.