HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)
Old 09-26-2008, 04:13 PM
Ken/WV
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Offical Team 17 thread

Well I finally got back in and just got everything packed up. I'm pulling out of the drive here in 5min. I did get the drenalin adjusted...the rest needed adjusted a hair, twisted the peep, and shortened my release one notch....I'm cutting bullet holes again and got some adjustment back in my sight. So I was definetly pleased with that. I did get 20, 30, and 40 dialed in perfect this afternoon. It took alittle time with all the adjustments I had to go through pin by pin. I also checked everything on paper, and hit the chrono. Just lucky me to, I was back here at the house packing the truck when UPS showed up with my seat o pants harness. So I won't have to use the old tangled up two people to put on api harness. I should be in Ohio at my friends camp before 8 getting settled in. Then hanging my climber around 9pm tonight close to the bedding area and a good distance off a field, but with a water hole in site. Never hung a climber late at night, but my friend says the deer will be in the fields and this is thebest time to hang it to catch them coming back from the fields in the morning.

I'm pumped for sure, and I got everything packed. Supposed to be in the mid to upper 70's tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes. I am going to return to my friends camp next weekend to do a friday, saturday, sunday morning hunt as well. Then probaly stay in WV for squirrel season to have some fun with the wife, and then hit WV opener. Once November hits I'll be back at my uncles farm in Muskingam county Ohio. But anyhow...wish me luck guys, and I do have my wifes blackberry curve so I maybe able to update you guys from the field....but I don't know...way more technology and buttons on it as compared to my phone.

Anyhow good luck this weekend to all of the team that is hunting, and I should have some cool pics of my stand site and passing deer if nothing else.