HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - For Sale: 2007 PSE Nova Bow and Accessories, Slightly Used
Old 09-25-2008, 07:05 PM
ChrisAU
Fork Horn

Default For Sale: 2007 PSE Nova Bow and Accessories, Slightly Used

For sale is a slightly used 2007 model PSE Nova SU Compound Bow with all kinds of accessories. It is right-handed. The bow was taken hunting one time, and has been shot only about 5 practice sessions. It has an adjustable draw length of 28"-30" and adjustable draw weight of 60#-70#. I will take the best offer I have . I will hand deliver to anyone in the Auburn,AL area or Dothan, AL area. I will ship anywhere, but buyer covers shipping charges.

What is included:
2007 PSE Nova SU Compound Bow
Hard Plastic Lockable Case
18 Arrows
- 12 Fletched with Blazer Vanes
- 6 Fletched with 4" Vanes or Unfletched
Whisker Biscuit QS Arrow Rest
3 Muzzy MX-3 Broadheads
3 Other Random Broadheads
+/- 20 Field Tips
TruGlo 3-Pin Fiber-Optic Sight
TruGlo Wrist Caliper-Style Release
Camouflage Arm-Guard
1/4" Peep Sight Installed/3/16" Peep Included w/ Package
Tube of String Wax
Cat Whisker String Silencers (2 Installed, 2 Extra)
18" Slightly Used Layered Target
Primos Archery Accessory Bag
Braided Leather Wrist Sling

I paid over $800 for all of this just in July of 2007. I might be willing to sell it piece by piece. Make a sufficient offer and it will be yours. Sufficient is a flexible word, just message me or call me with all offers!

This is absolutely everything you need to get in the field!

It is a wonderful beginner bow, and absolutely nothing is wrong with it. I am selling it because I am in college (Auburn) and with all the football games in the fall I do not really get to enjoy it that much, and need the extra capital.

I am asking $350 in my local area for EVERYTHING listed above, but message me or call me if you think something lower might be doable for you. My phone # is 850-368-3578.