HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Ruttin Rookies Thread (40)
Old 09-24-2008, 11:12 PM
_Dan

Default RE: Official Team 40 Thread

ORIGINAL: early in

ORIGINAL: _Dan

ORIGINAL: Planter

Good luck on your quest for a 150 class buck. Are you gonna try and hold to that standard back home in WI as well?
I gotta say with those standards and a camera to contend with you havea full plate.How did your guests do? Must be a bit tougher if they can't take a doe.
I don't hunt much back home in WI until late season and then its mostly doe hunting. A buck back there has to be at least 3.5, no matter the rack size.

Oh, it will be a challenge, but I'm up to it. Here's my hunting schedule for this fall.......

Now until October 10, Ontario.....a lot of that time will be me behind the camera filming my wife, Jill.
October 14-25ish, Ontario again. Both in front of and behind the camera. This will be a deepwoods hunt that only we have access to.
October 27ish-November 6ish, Pike/Brown cty IL.
November 8-14, back here to Ontario, whether I have a deer or not.
November 16-22 Alberta.
After that, its up in the air. I am trying to get a SK and/or a ND hunt in yet this fall.

As for my guests, I only guide bear hunters. I take a few deer hunters, but mostly friends and family and they're on their own.
Dan, that's a hunting schedule people only dream about. You da man!!Good luck to you this season.

Believe me Jeff, I used to dream about it too. I do realize how lucky I am and how great of a wife I have.