HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Will make you laugh, worth the read.
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 12:50 PM
countrymudder

Default RE: Will make you laugh, worth the read.

ive head of people jumping off their stand and ambushing a deer with there nife but never roping lol..I have a friend that decided to go huntin one evening and forgot to bring the bullets for his rifle..he did not notice this until massive 16 point buck just walked right up and started feeding directly under his stand. He grabbed his rifle only to notice his bullets were missing and the only thing he had was his buck skinning knife..he thought about the situation for a minute..all the while this monster was just standing there munchin away at acorns..fearing that he may never see the buck again..he pulled out his knife and leaped down on the bucks back stabbing it in the neck..the buck was startled and did not know what had happend and just took off running..he came and got me to help search for it and I didnt believe his story at first..but it was obvious that he really did do it after we found the buck 3 hours later..we tracked it for a while..nice blood trail amazingly..and found it dead in a thicket..i was amazed. But i do not reccomend trying this..as this could have ended up very badly if the buck had decided to retaliate.