HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ***URGENT VIRGINIA HUNTING DOG OWNERS***
Old 09-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Bigg~BirddVA
Fork Horn

Default RE: ***URGENT VIRGINIA HUNTING DOG OWNERS***

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

Face it guys, the anti's here have pretty much shot themselves in the foot by talking about "modifying" or better "regulating" hound hunting in one part of Virginaia, while speaking favorably about a total ban on it in another part of the state. Their credibility is rapidly going down the tubes.

And yes Rick, we know about the Sunday hunting issue. But that is rather marginal to this discussion since it did not pertain to attempts to limit or ban a particular style of hunting. Rather you had efforts by some misguided individuals to prevent the expansion of hunting days, often for religious reasons. Apples and organges.
To clear it up for you since you seem to have some sort of difficulty I could care less if it was totally gone tomorrow. But on the other hand I do see that some like it and should be able to exercise their right to hunt as they wish on THEIR lands. Note the key words here is their lands. You guys love to twist and turn anytime you can.

Speaking favorably about part of the state was in response to posts that say 'if dog hunting goes all hunting will be next" and that old line of BS you constantly see. Again you seem to have troubles understanding English.

So you know I went out on a limb here and assumed "Virginaia" = Virginia and "organges" = oranges. Let me know if I'm wrong.

BTW hows the deer hunting with dogs in Ohio going up there this year? [8D]