HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Hoyt_Viper
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

Ryan,

Looks like you are the first to post a score for us. Im not sure if followed my post,, but I reiterated that the first antlered deer must be scored. That changes my intentions as well. I will pass on the bucks unless its a scoreable buck. I hope you knew this and it doesnt get you down, but congrats. I believe you must post a hero shot as well for it to count, or your contest season is pretty much done.

Lets see the picture, measurements, etc. so that we can at least get the points on the board. I hope our captain can look into the official rules to correct me, but I wanted to warn you that if you speared one and brought it up on this forum, it had to count. Im sure there will be some out there that will get a spike or a dink and not say anything, but thats just how the cookie crumbles.

Im glad you have some good straps to cook up, and hopefully some hamburger, sausage, etc. for the fridge, but as far as a scoring buck...that was it for you.

Keep up the hunter instincts and go get a bigger one, just cant put it here. Im very sorry if you werent aware of that rule, but unfortunately "Kreagerm" seems like he will be making sure you dont break the rule. By the way Kreagerm...get out of our house and stick to your team. What are you, some kind of asswipe that has to monitor others? We will still kick your ass in the contest anyway, Ryan was fooled by the 10 pointer standing behind him and the rack actually looked like it was on his spike. I wish I could be shooting....just be happy you arent out in the back yard pretending the BLOCK isnt your target anymore.

Tell us the stories about your deer. Was it a good retrieval, or was it a tracking job. Let us know!

Congrats