HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 12:37 PM
Kreagerm
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

ORIGINAL: my7pointmonster

Well boys.

I arrowed a Spike and a Doe. So my Maryland zone A hunting is closed for this season, Down in the area we hunt, a spike is a good buck, a "shooter" so. I'll get the pics of the does and the story later for you guys. Too tired right now and Im really hungry.

Ryan.
Glad to hear about your kills, but it looks like you're gonna have to submit your spike in the scoring. Rules 9 and 10 are as follows.

9. You must enter the first bow kill antlered deer you get.....second buck for you lucky states will not count. First buck means first taken regardless of multi state hunts. Also see rule 10.

10. The entry must be posted within 10 days of taking it OR notification must be made to the team, team captain, participating moderator or admin that an animal is down with description to determine that a participant isn't holding out for a better animal. This is not fair for single tag states nor those that cannot travel and hunt multiple states. The first antlered animal must be counted.

Sorry, but I've passed up many smaller bucks this year, that I would normally kill, just for this contest.