HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Predator Camo- which pattern to buy?
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 06:14 AM
GrayDawg
Fork Horn

Default RE: Predator Camo- which pattern to buy?

ORIGINAL: jcxstar13

Predator hands down has the best patterns on the market, everyone of the patterns is simple and does what it needs to do and that is break up the human outline.
Coming from someone who owns MULTIPLE Predator garments......
I LIKE Predator Camo patterns- they work. I just wish that there wasn't any UV brighteners in their material. I bought a new pair of Warp Knit Bibs this summer and when I put the balck light to them (to check for UV brightners) they GLOWED !! If it's made in China or anywhere else outside the US, there's a VERY good chance the material has UV brighteners in it. If so, it will glow to a deer's vision at dusk & dawn.

Most camo clothing companies outsource manufacturing of their garments to offshore countries. Don't believe me? Call them- I did. Predator folks admitted that they outsource some of their manufacturing to offshore countries. I told them I wanted to return my BRAND NEW Warp Knit Bibs that Glow, they told me to put it in writing & that they would see what they could do. I'm still waiting........

Don't get me wrong- I LOVE the Predator patterns- I just don't like the material that some of the Predator garments are made with. I don't want to appear as a glowing blue blob amongst the rest of the forest at dusk/dawn when a deer looks in my direction.

Rob