HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NYS bow hunting license
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 02:12 AM
RuLzU
Fork Horn

Default RE: NYS bow hunting license

No one said the course is a bad idea. just that its too long. thats our opinions.. to each their own. i think the course is a good thing, but not 10 hours.. i mean common. especially when youve already taken the gun hunter safty course. they go over 90% the same thing. and why do they make the test impossible to fail? if there gonna give this 10 hour course.. make the test harder.. whey wont they make it harder? because the ones that fail wont spend $ on licenses, and they probably wouldnt bother taking the 10 hours course all over again, so then they lose a bow hunter license fee forever each year from each clown that didnt pass. so.. once again.. its all bull**** politics that these classes are here, and therfore they make the classes bull**** to begin with. im not saying the class sucked.. but didnt have to be 10 hours. any they have so few of them here in NY that its really hard to pick a class to take. for me a working man, that works weekends it took me 2 years to be able to take the class where it didnt interfier with work too much, i was just a few (2) hours late to work.
but i finally got that damn class overwith!