HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP LIBERALS!!!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:14 AM
boysda
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP LIBERALS!!!!!

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

ORIGINAL: boysda

to the issue in dispute, i can tell you there are protocols involved in planning and organizing ANY event that involves elected officials. one of the cardinal rules within that protocol is a FULL and COMPLETE disclosure by the organizers of all other electeds that will be attending the event. this is even more germane during an election year. Clinton was invited, and accepted, without knowledge that Palin would also be there. they had to find out from reporters. major faux pas, and her withdrawal is perfectly understandable within that context.
I understand that point boysda, but then why disinvite Palin??? To be Fair and balanced???

If Dixie Rebel doesn't want to come to my barbecue, does that mean I tell you to stay home too???
not if it's smoked pork loin, you better not.

and to your other point, it seemed that this thread in general was a criticism of either a) clinton, b) the democrats, c) charlie gibson, d) the national media, e) the trilateral commissoin (not really, just threw that in cause i'm feeling puckish again) or f) any combination of a through d.

upon further discourse, we determined it was aimed primarily at clinton and the democrats. it really seems however, that the offending party in this instance is the "National Coalition to Stop Iran Now". They should not have dis-invited palin, and u suspect that were playing so political games for their own purposes. However, I have yet to see (but am open to) some evidence that that organization is a shill or front for the democrats or clinton.

and for the record, i'm not a huge fan of premade BBQ sauce, but in a pinch Sweet Baby Ray's will do. I mop my pork with a mix of worchester/white vinegar/soy/water/brown sugar/garlic and cayenne pepper, and serve said bbq on a kaiser, au jus.