HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need Help Timing my Binary Cam Guardian!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 03:05 AM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Need Help Timing my Binary Cam Guardian!!!

Good tips BigC.

I don't have a board either but can think of a few reasons it would be good to use one. The first would be to free up your hands to measure things and the second is it allows a person to view the bow at full draw from different angles. May turn out there's nothing to see, but...

W-O you could just try and loosen thebottom limb bolt a 1/4 turn. That will change more than the rotation and could just make holding the bow more comfortable.

Think of a bow as a rectangle, you want to "square" to up. If you measore from corner to opposite corner and do the same with the other 2 corners the measurement will be the same if it's square. If not you either pull on one corner or push on the other. The bolts on a bow do that.

Your slightly out of square now. Twisting the strings is another form of pulling,but that requires pressing this bow and I've heard several people claim that is a sensitive process, one to be avoided IMO if it can be.