HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)
Old 09-17-2008, 11:32 AM
=Jagermeister=

Default RE: Official Team 11 Thread

I'm getting ready to leave friday evening on another elk hunt. don't know when i'll be back as i will be riding with a buddy up to northeast oregon and will probably stay till i kill something. there are a number of my friends up there at camp (it's a BIG camp), so i could catch a ride back on monday, tuesday...or whenever my other 2 buddies decide to come home! might be a week long adventure, i really don't know! (of course my wife isn't too stoked about that!)

Anyways, I'll be in elk country and that's what we will be chasing, but there are plenty of big nasty bucks up there too, and if i get an opportunity on one, i will damn sure take it. one of my friends who was up there 2 weeks ago said that he missed a 35 yard shot on the biggest buck he has ever had a shot at. he was pretty upset to say the least....plus his hat got shot to **** once he got back to camp! (there is a rule at this camp that if you miss a shot, everyone in camp gets a shot at your hat from whatever yardage you missed at! )