HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)
Old 09-16-2008, 12:48 PM
=Jagermeister=

Default RE: Official Team 11 Thread

ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

I'm bombed out guys.. The property I hunt as HARDLY ANY sing of deer activity. I don't know where else to go! With school, I don't have time to go scouting, I take music lessons every Monday evening, I have Volley Ball practice twice a week, I work every Saturday, Sunday not hunting, I don't know what to do...[&o]
You need to get you priorities in order. You need to leave school, stop playing ball and scrap the music lessons and quit your job!!! The team needs you,get back out in the woods now!!!![8D]Hang in there and don't beat yourself up to much. There's plenty of hunting to do and this is suppose to be fun! So have fun when you do get back in the woods. Good Luck.

Hatchet Jack
hahaha...thats funny!

Hey whitetail, keep your head up! It sucks that your normal area isnt producing right now, but do a little scouting and make sure to take your bow with you! Any area that provides what the animals need can hold them...food, water, and cover area....you'll find em!