HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - **FS - "Like New" Summit Viper X5 **
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 05:00 PM
Bols

Default **FS - "Like New" Summit Viper X5 **

Alright gents, I have almost new Summit Viper X5 for sale. I should note, the only reason I am selling this is I have two climbers and I would like to purchase a hang-on with the money from selling this stand!

So, here is the skinny on the goods. I purchased this stand new, at the end of the season in 2006. I used it once in 2006, practiced shooting with it one day in 2007, then hunted one day out of it for the late 2007 season here in IL.

The entire stand is in original 2006 form, it doesn't have any of the Summit Skin or silencing stuff they started to come out with in 2007 (you can buy most of this stuff to help customize it to your liking). Follow this link to find Summit's accessories. http://www.summitstands.com/catalog.aspx?catid=treestandaddons

The seat, rail padding, cables and stand are all free of wear and rust. This stand does include the Rapid-Stirrups.

I have the original box which I will be shipping it with and it will include the Owner's Manual. The only thing this stand will not come with from the factory will be the original harness and tether as it is the only one I have.

Brand new, the 2008 version goes for $260, I am asking $190 TYD. PM me or reply here if interested!!!