HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)
Old 09-12-2008, 10:42 AM
sk74ford
Fork Horn

Default RE: Offical Team 17 thread

What was the total inches for the team that won the tournament last year? I also agree with you guys that if we just al least put something on the board that we will have a good chance of winning. Their are some usually some quality deer where I hunt so hopefully I can get a buck that is at least 115"-125". Over the past five years or so either me or one of my hunting buddies that hunt the same land have gotten at least a 115" buck. I know that there are some good bucks where I am going to be hunting, it's just a matter of making a good shot.

I should be able to get out either Mon or Tue so hopefully the weather is nice enough to get the deer moving early. Like zs93 said, it's gonna have to be a real good buck for me to shoot this early. And I would have to hurry cause of the hot weather so the meat doesn't spoil. But a good doe might be in trouble if the shot presents it self. Goodluck to you guys this weekend.