HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:01 PM
my7pointmonster
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

What a night tonight was!!! I got premission to hunt 140 acres of prestine wilderness here in PA Which is hard to come by its lower end is close to houses, so the deer dont mind people, and the upper end is 80,000 acres of timber. Anyhow, me my friend and his friend (Rod and Eric) Are the only 3 people who are going to Bowhunt it!! It gets hunted in Rifle season, hard, but not anything like what it should be.

Anyhow, after checking and selecting stand locations, We are comming out to the front fields, and we run into some Does, about 9 of them, all in the feilds we sneak within 30 yards of them before we get busted, so I was like Eric, Their prolly down by the house eatin them apples out of that guys yard... We walk 100 yards stop and glass it, There he was. Standing about 30 yards from our truck and about 15 from the house, grazing. We get him to put his head up i said Hey Eric, Whats that standing directly infront of your truck, by now its dark dark. But the guy has a street light and when they shiloette against his white house you can make out ever point. So, Were all excited, and we start sneaking closer their about 100 yards now and we sit down to check them again, cause we cant get a Great look at their racks. And then I was like Eric is that a car comming up the road... sure enough, There was, and it turned out being the guy who owns the property, we watched the headlights hit these 2 bucks and my jaw hit the floor. the SMALLER. of the two will net 140 and the bigger atleast 160 if not more. So, I do believe I have 2 bucks with a Target drawn on them. You gotta remember.

THESE ARE PA BUCKS!!!!! ( welcome to the Brown is down Capital of the USA! )

Ryan.